Gupapuyŋu App - Version Information
Version 3.1 August 2016
This app was first released in 2001 as a CD-ROM based application. Version 3.1 has been completely redesigned, with many usability improvements, and updated to run on the latest Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Version 1, 2001: This app was first released in early 2002 as a CD-ROM based application for both Windows and Macintosh
- Version 1.1, 2007: This version was released in early 2008 with many corrections to stories, also corrections to sentences, and minor improvements to the user interface
- Version 2, 2013: Major update, with all text re-encoded to Unicode (UTF-8), and rebuild enabling the app to run on “Lion” (10.7) and later versions. Audio provided in MP3 form. Other content corrections and usability improvements, including grammar grids scrolling in real time.
- Version 3, 2016: Major update with complete interface redesign, usability improvements, compatibility with Windows 8.1 and 10, and reduced file sizes to facilitate download.
- Version 3.1, 2016: Minor update with a new search function of the glossary.
- Windows: XP or later
- Mac: OSX 10.7 (“Lion”) or later