What is Learnline?
Online learning is an important part of many units of study at CDU. While each unit is different, where Learnline is used, you will be able to do one or more of the following:
- View and download content
- Interact with your lecturer and fellow students using a range of communication tools
- Undertake assessments tasks and upload assignments
- Track your progress and grades
- Join online classrooms and interact by collaboration tools
- Listen to lecture podcasts
- Stay connected on the go with mobile
- Receive notifications when new content is added
- Engage in a social network that connects students within CDU and at Blackboard institutions around the globe. Discover connect and communicate with Learnline Social.
- Create a profile that includes your picture, area of study and “about me”
- Build a profile wall for communication, follow message and make connections with others
- Create a space to collaborate with other users. For example, you can create a space for a study group, your fellow students, or any other special interest. Join the conversation, create a space now...
The links on the right hand side of this page contain information that will help you to learn more about Learnline and ensure you get the best possible experience when using the Learnline tools.
Upgrades are an important part of the annual roadmap here at CDU and are intended to provide new functionality based on educator and student feedback from the Blackboard community. Likewise, upgrading offers solutions to issues and problems and the opportunity to remain abreast with advances in learning technologies.
The annual upgrade of Learnline will occur over the weekend of 4th - 6th November 2016.