Your first point of contact for non technical Learnline support will always be your lecturer or tutor - check your support materials for their contact details.
24 hour Learnline Support
CDU provides access to a 24hr, 7day/week central support desk for Learnline, Online Classroom and Voice tools. To access support, please choose from the following options.
- Call our 1 800 559 347 telephone support service, then follow the prompts, once your call has been answered.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Contact our online help support desk via our customised support portal
Prior to making a support request CDU recommends that you;
- Check that your computer meets the system requirements
- Clear your internet browser cache
- And finally to enable us to best support your request please have your Student ID number ready prior to making the call.
For problems logging into Learnline
If you experience issues with your log in, please contact CDU’s ITMS service desk.
ITMS Helpdesk: Tel: (08) 8946 6600
ITMS Service Desk - http://www.cdu.edu.au/itms/contactus.html
Alternatively you may like to review your student account settings, where you can re-set your password via CDU’s Student Identity Manager.
Face to Face
Charles Darwin University operates IT Service Desks at Casuarina, Palmerston and Alice Springs campuses. CDU libraries can also assist with logging in, printing and assignment submission.
CDU IT Kiosk – Casuarina Campus
The I.T. Kiosk is a service run by the ITMS Service Desk. It is an on-campus helpdesk space where CDU students can obtain face-to-face support for CDU I.T. and Communications services.
The Kiosk provides support of CDU’s VoIP telephones, Video Conferencing, Wi-Fi networks and connectivity, PDA’s, Smart-phones and Web based applications.
CDU IT Kiosk
Building Red 1, Level 1, Room 20 (Red 1.1.20)